Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

Nice to see people working with this song

heheh, you youngn's
You might find it interesting that I made something very similar to this back in 2003 with flash 4!!!
hows that for old school.
Have a look at Mad World Final and watch Donnie Darko for the origin of this song.
Remember, everything has been done before, just add your soul to make it unique.

Helbereth responds:

I know I've seen at least 2 other submissions on Ng using this song. There's probably several.

Donald Darko Donald Darko

Umm...

I have seen Donnie Darko and that still wasnt funny.

"Fun With Suicide" "Fun With Suicide"

The song you want is....

I didn't watch your movie because it was loading too slow so i will just give you what the previous guy did.
The song you were asking for is called
"Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows" by Leslie Gore

Livecorpse responds:

Sorry too slow.
Maybe you should get a cable connection.. Just a thought. Modems are obsolete.

Battle for the Portal Pt1 Battle for the Portal Pt1

My word...

You could secure yourself a very nice(and well paid) job in 3d animation with that as your reel. That had feature film qualities and it would be a terrible shame if you didn't show more people this, you have outgrown newgrounds.
Get yourself noticed.

Demonic Piglet Demonic Piglet

Oh dear

This was rather silly not not funny at all. I am wondering how this is 800k. Try and optimize your movie better.

Oh and make them better.

Love, Wink Love, Wink

Probably my fault

The whole movie was very laggy and jittery, probably my fault, i voted 5 tho

Fisheart Fisheart

Almost

You have a very good idea there, and with the right amount of time and care you could turn that into a very compelling movie. Don't do it an injustice by leaving it at that.

Bush - U.S. of Whatever Bush - U.S. of Whatever

Great!

Nice one! a 5 for you.

MappyTheKlown responds:

Thank you much!!!

That guy can break? That guy can break?

ignore scrawler

This is pretty good. I think if u sat down with a coffee and few spare hours you could make something very impressive. Keep it up.

Madness - Road Rash Madness - Road Rash

u have potential

You just need to play around with some ideas to find your own style. Then you will get better scores as people don't appreciate their work being copied. Keep em rolling.